Monday, September 6, 2010

First Post Whut ?

The blog lives ! .. kinda . Made another blog due to me not being able to remember my other account & I felt like making a new one anyways . Will probably add some more stuff to this due to the page looking so .. empty . Oddly enough it took me 3 hours to make this .. 2 of those hours were used to think of a name for the blog ..
I felt like venting a bit also, but at the moment I'm not even bothered anymore & I'm dead tired (To lazy to actually type a long-winded speech about how life is well, life .) On that note, I'll be heading to bed .

Also, to whoever reads any of this; "this" being my blog, welcome to the blank-ish page of mine . Leave comments & such saying whatever or you could just be some creepers visiting my page . Whatever floats your boat, mang . kaynaobedbye !

No comments:

Post a Comment